Note on the information on the following internet pages
The information contained on the following website is intended exclusively for persons who have their residence and usual abode in Germany, Austria or Luxembourg. In no other country does the information constitute a solicitation, an offer, an invitation to submit an offer or a recommendation to subscribe, buy or sell securities or to perform comparable legal transactions or legal acts. Greencells GmbH does not warrant that the bonds of Greencells GmbH described on the following website are suitable for all investors as an investment. There is no public offering of securities outside Germany, Austria and Luxembourg, nor is there any intention to do so. The public offer in Germany, Austria and Luxembourg will be made exclusively on the basis of a securities prospectus that has been approved by the Luxembourg securities supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (“CSSF”), and notified to the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (“BaFin”) as well as to the Austrian Financial Market Authority (“FMA”) pursuant to Articles 24 and 25 of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (Prospectus Regulation).
The approval of the prospectus shall not be construed as an endorsement of the securities offered. It is recommended that potential investors read the prospectus before making an investment decision in order to fully understand the potential risks and opportunities of the decision to invest in the securities.
Securities of Greencells GmbH may not be offered or sold in the United States of America (“United States”) or to, or for the account or benefit of, US persons (as such term is defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”)) absent registration under the Securities Act or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act. Greencells GmbH does not intend to register the offer or any part thereof in the United States or to conduct a public offering of securities in the United States.
The information and documents contained on the following website with all its sub-pages are not intended for US persons or persons resident in the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan. The information may not be viewed by or distributed to such persons, as the bonds referred to on this website may not be offered or sold in the United States or to or for the account or benefit of U.S. persons or other persons resident in Australia, Canada, Japan or the United States. Any violation of this restriction may constitute a violation of securities laws of such countries.
The copying, forwarding or other transmission of the information contained on the following internet pages is not permitted. This restriction expressly does not apply to the downloading of the securities prospectus (including any supplements).
In some other countries, too, the purchase of bonds on which information is made available on this website may be prohibited in general or for certain persons and may therefore only be possible for certain investors. The same may also apply to the dissemination of information about such notes. It is the responsibility of each user of this website to inform himself/herself about the restrictions applicable to him/her and to comply with them.
By pressing the “I confirm” button, you confirm that you have read this notice regarding the information on the following website in full, that your residence and usual abode is in Germany, Austria or Luxembourg and that you will not transmit or forward the information contained on the following website to persons whose residence and usual abode is not in these countries.
Greencells GmbH is part of the Greencells Group, one of the major European providers of utility-scale solar power plants. With a proven track record of more than 2.2 GWp deployed in over 25 countries, Greencells Group is one of the most experienced players in the industry and a trusted partner both in Project Development (Greencells Group Holdings) and for EPC services (Greencells GmbH).
Key data of the Green Bond 2020/2025
|Financial Instrument||Green Bond (classified by imug/SPO)|
|Volume||Up to EUR 25 million|
|Placed volume||EUR 25 million|
|Value date||9 December 2020|
|Term||5 years: 9 December 2020 to 9 December 2025 (inclusive)|
|Interest payment||Semi-annually in arrears on 9 June and 9 December of each year (first time in 2021)|
|Redemption date||9 December 2025|
Besides, credit line of the sister company in favor of the issuer for up to EUR 33.125 million until 31 December 2025
|Special termination rights of the Issuer||
|Termination rights of bondholders and covenants||
|Trustee||Schultze & Braun Vermögensverwaltungs- und Treuhandgesellschaft mbH|
|Applicable law||German law|
|Stock exchange segment||Quotation Board, Open Market Segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange|
|Financial advisor||DICAMA AG|
|Bookrunner||ICF BANK AG|
- 05.07.2021 – Greencells GmbH Group shows resilience in the financial year 2020 and continues to operate profitably
- 31.05.2021 – Greencells bolsters business with EUR 7.5 million credit line for projects from Euler Hermen, braves COVID-19 uncertainty
- 23.04.2021 – Announcement of a change of paying agent to 01.07.2021
- 22.04.2021 – Greencells GmbH: successful full placement of secured 6.5% Green Bond 2020/2025; new joint venture in Italy to develop 350 MWp agrisolar
- 21.01.2021 – Greencells Group signs joint development agreement for 237 MWp Solar in Italy and the Netherlands with Blue Elephant Energy
- 05.01.2021 – Solar construction 4.0 – Greencells develops Augmented Reality solution for use on worksites
- 17.12.2020 – Greencells GmbH expands EPC partnership with Kronos Solar Projects GmbH in the Netherlands to 75 MWp for 2021
- 08.12.2020 – Greencells GmbH successfully places first tranche of the secured Green Bond with a volume of EUR 15 million
- 01.12.2020 – Greencells GmbH: successful completion of three solar projects in the Netherlands with a total capacity of around 152 MWp
- 13.11.2020 – Greencells GmbH issues secured Green Bond in the volume of up to EUR 25 million with 6.5% interest coupon and a term of 5 years
Important investor information
- Supplement No. 1 of 2 December 2020 to the Prospectus
- Summary of the prospectus
- Terms and conditions of the bonds
- Fact sheet
- SMC Research study
- Review of the Greencells project evaluations by Apricum GmbH
- Expert opinion of Apricum GmbH
- Second Party Opinion imug | rating
- Framework for Green Bond of Greencells GmbH
- Articles of association
|9 June 2021:||Interest payment for the Green Bond 2020/2025|
|29 June 2021:||Consolidated financial statements 2020|
|October 2021:||Interim consolidated financial statements 2021|
|9 December 2021:||Interest payment for the Green Bond 2020/2025|