Website Greencells Group
Greencells develops, builds, operates and finances utility scale solar projects. Ensuring future proof green energy.
For the next possible date, we are searching for our offices in Saarbrücken
Planer for our ENGINEERING TEAM (m/w/d)”
Your area of responsibility:
- Planning of PV-Plans in MWp scale, including all drawing solutions with software
Auto CAD Pack Civil 3D, Helios 3D, especially:
- Dimensioning of component systems (e.g. modulstrings, inverters,
transformer station, cables) according to relevant norms.
- Preparation of service specifications and execution plans.
- Yield simulation by specialized software, Pvsyst, Pvsol, PvGis, Meteonorm etc.
- Commissioning of plant components, support of construction-
& site management
- Master/Diploma electric engineering / mechatronics
- Additional education in a technical profession (electrician, etc.)
- Readiness of travel and foreign language skills (English fluently)
- Interests in intercultural relations and individual conditions of the respective host
country, due to future projects in the european and non-european area.
- 3-4 years of job experience preferred.
- Independent work in a committed team
- Work in a growing, international company with a start-up mentality
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- company sport (Crossfit)
Are you interested? Then please send us your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org